Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Factory Sealed Metroid (NES)

No, no, you can't actually seal a Metroid. They, happily, do not exist. You can of course seal a Metroid cartridge, provided that is you are a factory operating back in the 80s. You can also ignore this incredibly silly bit of text and bid instead on this factory sealed Metroid (NES) by Nintendo. It is of course a true rarity, as the vast majority of gamers has been sensible enough to actually enjoy their copy. Seller ships worldwide and don't expect to pay much less than $200.

4 comments:

  1. I don't get the allure of sealed copies. I enjoy collecting games and have around 500 or so to my name for a something like a dozen consoles, but I like to be able to, ya know... play them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Play them? That's an outrage, that is! Then again I do quite agree with you, but as many people seem to be interested in sealed copies, well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still in the wrapper!! If I did buy it, the first thing I would do would be take it out of the wrapper. So I guess a opened copy with all its bits would be my cup of tea. I can't keep things in its wrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same thing here dear Blake. The only shrink wrapped thing around here are games I haven't found the time to play just yet.

    ReplyDelete